The biggest high-alpine plateau in Europe
, embedded in Schlern, Langkofel and Plattkofel
- a paradise for all kinds of winter sports
. The vastness, the breath-taking scenery
and the sunny
and wind-protected slopes
make Seiser Alm
unique. Directly from Hotel Seelaus onto the slopes!
- Skiing: Seiser Alm and Gröden form one ski resort. 60 km of slopes and a wonderful panoramic landscape await you at the alpine pasture. In Gröden you'll enjoy another 100 km of slopes of all levels of difficulty!!!! Read more about skiing holidays at Seiser Alm
- Cross-country skiing... the high-alpine plateau provides the ideal conditions for cross-country skiing surrounded by a beautiful landscape. The cross-country tracks are perfectly groomed. International teams also train here, due to the ideal conditions. Read more about cross-country skiing at Seiser Alm
- Snow-shoe hiking and winter hiking: a new trend and simply charming: hike through the white winter landscape with snow-shoes or winter boots. Enjoy! You can rent snow-shoes free of charge.
- Horse-drawn carriages at the pasture
- Sledging for old and young: this is fun!
- Christmas Markets in Kastelruth, Bozen, Brixen and St. Christina... are always worth a visit!