Skiing amidst the UNESCO World Nature Heritage site... this has probably always been one of your dreams... and we confirm: it is a dream!!! Seiser Alm is embedded between Schlern, Langkofel and Plattkofel Mountains and offers slopes of all levels of difficulty and a view of Geisler, Peitlerkofel, Sella Group, Marmolada, Vajolet Towers and Rosengarten. Figures & Facts – Seiser Alm / Gröden ski resort:
- 60 km of slopes at Seiser Alm - Seiser Alm / Gröden ski pass
- thanks to the connection to the Gröden ski resort you can also enjoy 100 km of slopes in the Gröden Valley - ski pass Seiser Alm / Gröden
- connection to the Sella Ronda - Dolomiti Superski ski pass required
- modern cable car facilities
- King Laurin Snowboard park with 110 m long half pipe: it is not only the most beautiful, but also the biggest park in South Tyrol and the second-biggest park in Italy with huge dimensions: 1500 metres long, divided into two lines. Contests also take place! The snowboard park is located near to the hotel!
- Ski Funpark for kids with ski course, child care, mini express train and funny clowns - 10 minutes from the hotel
- Witches tour for small children and the family-friendly attitude of the inhabitants
- in winter 2010/2011 ADAC Ski Guide voted Seiser Alm as one of the three best family-friendly and child-friendly ski resorts in the Alps.
Important information: Ski pass rates at Seiser Alm Ski & Snowboard Schools Seiser Alm Ski Sport Hans
: here you enjoy reductions of 10% and more on ski rental!!